Fiber laser cutting machine is a laser cutting machine that uses a fiber laser generator as a light source.
Fiber laser is a new type of laser that is newly developed in the world to output a high energy density laser beam, which is concentrated on the surface of the workpiece, so that the area irradiated by the ultrafine focus spot on the workpiece is instantly melted and vaporized, and the spot is moved by the numerical control mechanical system. Automatic cutting is achieved by illuminating the position. Compared with large-volume gas lasers and solid-state lasers, it has obvious advantages and has gradually become an important candidate in high-precision laser processing, laser radar systems, space technology, laser medicine and other fields.
The fiber laser cutting machine can be used for both plane cutting and bevel cutting, and the edges are neat and smooth. It is suitable for high-precision cutting of metal plates, and the mechanical arm can be used for three-dimensional cutting instead of the original imported five. Axis laser. Compared with ordinary carbon dioxide laser cutting machine, it saves space and gas consumption, has high photoelectric conversion rate, is a new product of energy saving and environmental protection, and is also one of the world’s leading technology products.
The advantages of fiber laser cutting machine compared to CO2 laser cutting machine:
1) Excellent beam quality: smaller focusing spot, finer cutting lines, higher work efficiency and better processing quality;
2) Extremely high cutting speed: twice the same power CO2 laser cutting machine;
3) High stability: using the world’s top imported fiber laser, the performance is stable, and the service life of key components can reach 100,000 hours;
4) Extremely high electro-optic conversion efficiency: The photoelectric conversion efficiency of the fiber laser cutting machine is about 30%, which is 3 times higher than the CO2 laser cutting machine, energy saving and environmental protection;
5) Very low cost of use: the power consumption of the whole machine is only 20-30% of the same CO2 laser cutting machine;
6) Very low maintenance cost: no laser working gas; fiber transmission, no need for reflective lenses; can save a lot of maintenance costs;
7) Convenient operation and maintenance of the product: optical fiber transmission, no need to adjust the optical path;
8) Super flexible light guiding effect: compact size, compact structure and easy flexible processing requirements.
Of course, the cutting range of the fiber is relatively narrow compared to the carbon dioxide laser cutting machine. Because of the wavelength, it can only cut metal materials, and it is not easily absorbed by non-metals, thus affecting the cutting range.
Advantages compared to YAG laser cutters:
1) Cutting speed: The speed of fiber laser cutting machine is 4-5 times that of YAG, which is suitable for mass processing and production.
2) Cost of use: Fiber laser cutting machine is less expensive to use than YAG solid laser cutting
3) Photoelectric conversion efficiency: The photoelectric conversion efficiency of the fiber laser cutting machine is about 10 times that of YAG
The price of the corresponding fiber laser is relatively high, so the fiber laser cutting machine is much higher than the YAG laser cutting machine, but much lower than the carbon dioxide laser cutting machine. But its sexual parity is indeed the highest of the three.
Main features editing
(1) Fiber lasers have high electro-optical conversion efficiency and conversion efficiency of more than 30%. Low-power fiber lasers do not need to be equipped with chillers, and air-cooled, which can greatly save power consumption during operation, save operating costs, and achieve the highest production. effectiveness;
(2) The laser only requires electrical energy when operating, and does not require additional gas for laser generation, with minimal operating and maintenance costs;
(3) The fiber laser adopts semiconductor modularization and redundant design. There is no optical lens in the cavity, no startup time is required, and it has the advantages of no adjustment, maintenance-free and high stability, which reduces the cost of accessories and maintenance time. Traditional lasers are unmatched;
(4) The output wavelength of the fiber laser is 1.064 micron, which is 1/10 of the CO2 wavelength. The output beam quality is good and the power density is high, which is very beneficial to the absorption of metal materials. It has excellent cutting and welding capabilities, thus enabling processing. Lowest cost;
(5) The whole machine optical routing fiber transmission does not require a complicated light guiding system such as a mirror, the optical path is simple, the structure is stable, and the external optical path is maintenance-free;
(6) The cutting head contains protective lenses, so that the consumption of expensive consumables such as focusing mirrors is extremely small;
(7) The light is exported through the optical fiber, making the design of the mechanical system very simple and easy to integrate with the robot or multi-dimensional workbench;
(8) After the laser is added to the shutter, it can be multi-machine, split by fiber, divided into multiple channels and work at the same time, easy to expand functions, easy to upgrade and simple;
(9) The fiber laser is small in size, light in weight, movable in working position, and small in footprint;
Used in sheet metal processing, aviation, aerospace, electronics, electrical appliances, subway parts, automobiles, grain machinery, textile machinery, engineering machinery, precision parts, ships, metallurgical equipment, elevators, household appliances, craft gifts, tool processing, decoration, advertising , metal processing, kitchen processing and other manufacturing and processing industries.
Processing material editing
Stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, spring steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, galvanized sheet, galvanized sheet, pickled sheet, copper, silver, gold, titanium and other metal sheet and pipe cutting.
Processing advantage editing
(1) High precision, fast speed, narrow slit, minimum heat affected zone, smooth cut surface and no burr.
(2) The laser cutting head does not come into contact with the surface of the material and does not scratch the workpiece.
(3) The slit is the narrowest, the heat affected zone is the smallest, the local deformation of the workpiece is very small, and there is no mechanical deformation.
(4) It is easy to process, can process any pattern, and can cut pipes and other profiles.
(5) Non-deformable cutting can be performed on materials of any hardness such as steel plates, stainless steel, aluminum alloy plates, and hard alloys.
- High cutting precision: laser cutting machine positioning accuracy 0.05mm, repeat positioning accuracy 0.03 mm.
- Laser cutting machine slit narrow: the laser beam is focused into a small spot, so that the focus reaches a very high power density, the material is quickly heated to the degree of gasification, evaporation to form holes. As the beam moves relatively linearly with the material, the holes are continuously formed into slits having a narrow width, and the slit width is generally 0.10-0.20 mm.
- The cutting surface of the laser cutting machine is smooth: the cutting surface has no burrs, and the surface roughness of the cutting surface is generally controlled within Ra6.5.
- Laser cutting machine speed: cutting speed up to 10m / min maximum positioning speed up to 30m / min faster than wire cutting speed.
- Good cutting quality: non-contact cutting, cutting edge is affected by heat, there is basically no thermal deformation of the workpiece, completely avoiding the collapse formed when the material is punched and sheared, the slit generally does not require secondary processing.
- No damage to the workpiece: the laser cutting head will not contact the surface of the material to ensure that the workpiece is not scratched.
- Not affected by the shape of the workpiece: laser processing is flexible, can process any graphics, can cut pipes and other profiles.
- Laser cutting machine can cut a variety of materials: such as plastic, wood, PVC leather, textiles, plexiglass and so on.
- Saving mold investment: laser processing does not require molds, no mold consumption, no need to repair molds, saving mold time, thus saving processing costs and reducing production costs, especially suitable for processing large products.
- Material saving: computer programming can be used to cut products of different shapes to maximize the utilization of materials.
- Improve the speed of sample delivery: After the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be performed immediately, and the new product can be obtained in the shortest time.
12, safety and environmental protection: laser processing waste, low noise, clean, safe, non-polluting, greatly improving the working environment.
Use and maintenance:
How to use and maintain the fiber laser cutting machine? When using fiber laser cutting machine to process objects, you need to learn the use and maintenance skills of fiber laser cutting machine equipment, in order to better play the function of the equipment and maximize the working efficiency of the equipment.
How to use and maintain the fiber laser cutting machine:
1) Always check the steel strip and make sure it is tight. Otherwise, if there is a problem in the operation, it may hurt people and seriously lead to death. The steel strip looks like a small thing, and the problem is still a bit serious.
2) Check the straightness of the track and the verticality of the machine every six months, and find that the maintenance and debugging are not normal. If you don’t do this, it is possible that the effect of cutting out is not so good, the error will increase, and the cutting quality will be affected. This is a top priority and must be done.
3) Use a vacuum cleaner to absorb dust and dirt from the machine once a week. All electrical cabinets should be kept clean and dustproof.
4) Each guide rail should be cleaned frequently to eliminate dust and other debris, to ensure that the normal rack of the equipment should be wiped regularly, and lubricated to ensure lubrication without debris. The guide rails should be cleaned and lubricated frequently, and the motor should be cleaned and lubricated frequently. The machine can move better during the process of travel, more accurate cutting, and the quality of the cut products will be improved. .
5) The double focal length laser cutting head is a fragile item on the laser cutting machine, which causes damage to the laser cutting head due to long-term use.
Fiber laser cutting machines require regular inspection and maintenance. If there is any deformation or other forms, you should know that the laser cutting head is a little damaged and needs to be replaced. Failure to replace will affect the quality of the cut and increase the cost. Some products may have to be processed twice to reduce production efficiency.
The laser cutting head is to be produced by Huagong Falilai. When purchasing the goods, it should be carefully checked to avoid problems when using it.